Quality Analyst – Mental Health Housing
ABOUT PROJECT RENEWAL:
Project Renewal is a leading nonprofit organization known for its creative and entrepreneurial approach to ending homelessness in New York City. Program services provide homeless men and women everything they need to leave the street, get healthy, find homes, and become employed. The organization focuses on the neediest and least-served of the city's indigent population—people who, in addition to being without a home, cope with mental illness and/or addiction.
The Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance (PEQA) Department was founded in 2011 to design, implement, and manage the organization’s systems of performance measurement and management, quality assurance, and quality improvement. The department’s mission is to enhance the agency’s ability to achieve its mission by developing and facilitating processes that measurably improve the quality and effectiveness of our services and operations, and to support agency leadership in managing towards high performance.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Quality Analyst reports to the Senior Director of Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance (PEQA). This position will work closely with Project Renewal’s mental health housing programs to promote high quality social service delivery and to support programs in continuous quality improvement efforts.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Assess the quality of care in the agency’s mental health housing programs and supporting services, and partner with program staff to implement targeted improvement efforts:
o Manage processes such as case and utilization review, annual program evaluation and client surveys;
o Analyze, report on, and present programmatic data to internal stakeholders;
o Make recommendations and develop tools to support program improvement.
· Support readiness for licensing audits and monitor progress on corrective actions;
· Train program staff/supervisors in conducting internal quality assurance processes;
· Coordinate systems to ensure organizational compliance with requirements for incident reporting, investigation, review and data tracking
· Perform a variety of data management, analysis, and visualization projects in order to support the department’s mission
· Other responsibilities:
o Participate in departmental activities as a member of the PEQA team
o Assist as needed on ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have a commitment to the mission of Project Renewal and passion for facilitating processes that lead to high quality services for our clients and performance excellence for our programs. Social workers with direct service experience are encouraged to apply.
· Master’s degree in social work or related field, or Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years’ experience in human services, quality assurance, or related field;
· Experience working with adults with mental health and/or substance use issues, preferably in supportive housing settings;
· Strong quantitative and Microsoft Excel skills
New York, NY
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
Submit a resume and cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to:
200 Varick Street, 9th Floor
New York, NY 10014
Fax: (212) 243-4755
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE.