Project Renewal is a leading non-profit organization with the mission of ending the cycle of homelessness by empowering men, women and children to renew their lives with health, homes, and jobs. Our comprehensive and integrated 24/7 programs are designed to offer the holistic care our clients need. With a staff of 950+ and an annual budget of $82 million, Project Renewal is one of the larger social service nonprofits in New York City.
Program: Project Renewal Medical Department
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations
- Oversee medication management and crisis intervention for homeless men and women living in shelters and transitional scattered and congregate housing programs.
- Will collaborate with shelter staff as well as liaison with outside providers as appropriate.
- Positions offer opportunity for administrative responsibilities
· NYS medical license & registration
· Computer efficiency is required
· Experience working with homeless adults preferred
· Buprenorphine waiver a plus
· Spanish language a plus
To apply: e-mail resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Project Renewal is an equal opportunity employer. Its long-standing policy has been to embrace the equality of opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to actual or perceived race, color, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, religion or creed, gender (see separately issued Gender Discrimination policy for more detail), physical or mental disability, age (18 and over), military status, arrest record, marital status, domestic partnership status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, sexual orientation, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking, unemployment status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.