OMH Licensed Facilities- Fletcher Residence
Title: Front Desk Attendant
Reports to: Program Director
Shifts Available: Part-Time and Per Diem available:
Overnight and Weekend Shifts
Program Description: Fletcher Residence is an OMH licensed extended stay residence. The residence provides housing and supportive services for 55 formerly homeless, chronically mentally ill single adults, some of whom have co-occurring substance abuse disorders.
Position: The Front Desk Attendant is primarily responsible for ensuring safety and security in the building and for engaging in various other activities to support the wellness of residents:
· Monitors and secures entrance to the building, including documenting building entrances/exits and other relevant events
· Answers and directs telephone calls
· Receives mail and other deliveries
· Assists in documentation and response to fire drills and other alarms
· Communicates regularly with clinical and on-call staff regarding medication, resident, and building issues
· Provides facility coverage in instances of unplanned absences
· Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: High School Diploma or GED required; experience working with mentally ill adults preferred.
To apply: e-mail resume with cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE