In Homes Now provides 116 formerly homeless men and women with permanent housing. The multi-disciplinary team works together to ensure that each tenant successfully remain in their housing. The approach used in this program is a Harm Reduction/Housing First Model. Housing is provided through independent apartments rented by Project Renewal throughout the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Manhattan. The case management program provides assessment, treatment planning, advocacy and referral services.
Title: Case Manager
Bachelor’s degree; ability to complete assessments, and service plans; experience working with individuals who are homeless and/or those affected by substance abuse; strong time management and writing skills; ability to motivate and support clients in a non-judgmental manner; Spanish fluency a plus.
· Case Manager for a caseload of 16 to 18 individuals
· Meet with clients a minimum of 2 times per month in the home
· Assist clients with referrals for medical/dental and substance abuse services
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date clinical and statistical documentation
· Complete service plans every 6 months
· Complete psychosocial annually
· Escort client to appointments
· Attend and participate in all staff and team meetings, and in-service training; case consultation with interdisciplinary staff