The Director of Compliance, reports to President and CEO and in collaboration with senior management oversees the Corporate Compliance Program for Project Renewal. The person in this position assumes lead role in compliance and regulations are being followed. The Director of Compliance will drive a culture of innovation, collaboration, performance and accountability.
· Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues are evaluated, investigated and resolved
· Develops, initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for Corporate Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct
· Institutes and maintains an effective compliance communication program for the organization
· In accordance with others will work closely to develop an effective compliance training program
· Selects specific topics for review, such as problem procedures, drugs, high volume cases, high risk cases etc.
· Compiles statistical data, write narrative reports and presents to management.
· Assists the Chief Medical Officer and other managers with revisions to the Quality Assurance and Corporate Compliance Plans
· Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree is preferred
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a healthcare organization in a leadership role. Familiarity with operational, financial, procedures and regulations is a must
· Strong understanding of non-profit industry, knowledge of medical clinics, homeless, shelters servicing NYC vulnerable population preferred
· Understanding and experience with Article 28 clinics
· Ability to actively plan and execute audit
· Familiarity with appropriate and effective internal control procedures
To apply: e-mail resume and cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org