Project Renewal is a leading non-profit organization with the mission of ending the cycle of homelessness by empowering men, women and children to renew their lives with health, homes, and jobs. Our comprehensive and integrated 24/7 programs are designed to offer the holistic care our clients need.
Title: Case Manager
Program: Kenton Hall
Kenton Hall is a 108 bed 24/7 emergency shelter operated through funding from the Department of Homeless Services (DHS). The program focuses on assisting men to achieve independence from the shelter system, to maintain or obtain sobriety from alcohol and illicit drugs, and to identify and pursue goals in multiple areas such as health, education, employment and housing. Our comprehensive services include case management, individual and group counseling, recreational activities and housing placement assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties of the Case Manger include but are not limited to the following activities:
· Provide biweekly case management sessions, (additional ones may be required based on needs), to a caseload of approximately 27 men. Document in progress notes every client engagement and collateral contact, either face to face, through phone conference or mail.
· Inputs all client information and updates in a timely fashion into the CARES system
· Provides escort services to clients as needed
· Develop, review and update independent living plans with clients as scheduled.
· Preparation of psych-socials, individual counseling sessions on issues such as money management, sobriety, housing goals, or medication compliance.
· Maintain accurate and up-to-date clinical and statistical documentation. Submit reports as scheduled.
· Explain and enforce DHS requirements
· Participate in team meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with individuals who are homeless and/or those affected by substance abuse
- Strong time management, writing skills and ability to multitask
Salary: Commensurate with experience; excellent benefits
To apply: e-mail resume with cover letter indicating position and salary requirements: Careers@projectrenewal.org
Project Renewal is an equal opportunity employer. Its long-standing policy has been to embrace the equality of opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to actual or perceived race, color, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, religion or creed, gender (see separately issued Gender Discrimination policy for more detail), physical or mental disability, age (18 and over), military status, arrest record, marital status, domestic partnership status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, sexual orientation, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking, unemployment status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.