Project Renewal is a leading non-profit organization with the mission of ending the cycle of homelessness by empowering men, women and children to renew their lives with health, homes, and jobs. Our comprehensive and integrated 24/7 programs are designed to offer the holistic care our clients need. With a staff of 950+ and an annual budget of $82 million, Project Renewal is one of the larger social service nonprofits in New York City.
Title: MedVan Driver/Technician
Program: Project Renewal Health Services
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential duties of the MedVan Driver/Technician include but are not limited to the following activities:
- The MedVan Driver will work closely with the MedVan provider staff to drive our mobile units to established sites to render medical care to our clients.
- Candidate will also perform registration/check-in of our clients utilizing our computerized registration system
- assisting in any administrative support tasks
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Commercial Driver’s License, with endorsements for passengers and air brakes; Inquiries regarding Driving/License Record will be made.
- Experience with a large vehicle is preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) required.
To apply: e-mail resume with cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Renewal is an equal opportunity employer. Its long-standing policy has been to embrace the equality of opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to actual or perceived race, color, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, religion or creed, gender (see separately issued Gender Discrimination policy for more detail), physical or mental disability, age (18 and over), military status, arrest record, marital status, domestic partnership status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, sexual orientation, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking, unemployment status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.