Title: Registered Nurse (RN)
Program: Medically Supervised Outpatient Withdrawal Services (MSOWS)
The Medically Supervised Outpatient Withdrawal Services (MSOWS) of Project Renewal is an OASAS Part 816-licensed 30-bed medically supervised detoxification facility. Clients spend between 7-21 days in the program where they receive medical supervision from an RN an LPN and a MD, a dedicated bed, as well as ongoing counseling and referral services.
*This is a Full Time position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties of the RN include but are not limited to the following activities:
· Monitoring of proper medication procedures
· Delivering patient care during admission, physical examination, TB testing, treatment and follow up
· Responsible for ongoing assessment of patients while on unit
· Observing for signs and symptoms of withdrawal and monitoring vital signs
· Maintaining proper medical/billing/patient-interaction documentation
· Conducting weekly health group
· Participating in case conferences, in-services, and consulting with non-medical clinical staff about referrals to follow-up care
· Providing patient and community education
· License to practice in New York State as a Registered Nurse;
· Knowledge of services for an OASAS medically supervised outpatient setting;
· Phlebotomist Certificate preferred.
To apply: e-mail resume with cover letter indicating position and salary requirements: Careers@projectrenewal.org