Project Renewal’s mission is to end the cycle of homelessness by empowering individuals and families to renew their lives with health, homes and jobs. Our comprehensive and integrated 24/7 programs are designed to offer the holistic care our clients need. With a staff of 950+ and an annual budget of $82 million, Project Renewal is one of the larger social service nonprofits in New York City.
Position: Quality Analyst – Mental Health Housing
Program: The Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance (PEQA)
The Program Evaluation and Quality Assurance (PEQA) Department was founded in 2011 to design, implement, and manage the organization’s systems of performance measurement and management, quality assurance, and quality improvement. The department’s mission is to enhance the agency’s ability to achieve its mission by developing and facilitating processes that measurably improve the quality and effectiveness of our services and operations, and to support agency leadership in managing towards high performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential duties of the Quality Analyst include but are not limited to the following activities:
· Assess the quality of care in the agency’s mental health housing programs and supporting services, and partner with program staff to implement targeted improvement efforts:
o Manage processes such as case and utilization review, annual program evaluation and client surveys;
o Analyze, report on, and present programmatic data to internal stakeholders;
o Make recommendations and develop tools to support program improvement.
· Support readiness for licensing audits and monitor progress on corrective actions;
· Train program staff/supervisors in conducting internal quality assurance processes;
· Coordinate systems to ensure organizational compliance with requirements for incident reporting, investigation, review and data tracking
· Perform a variety of data management, analysis, and visualization projects in order to support the department’s mission
· Participate in departmental activities as a member of the PEQA team
· Assist as needed on ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have a commitment to the mission of Project Renewal and passion for facilitating processes that lead to high quality services for our clients and performance excellence for our programs. Social workers with direct service experience are encouraged to apply.
· Master’s degree in social work or related field, or Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years’ experience in human services, quality assurance, or related field;
· Experience working with adults with mental health and/or substance use issues, preferably in supportive housing settings;
· Strong quantitative and Microsoft Excel skills
· Compensation: Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
To Apply: Submit a resume and cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to email@example.com
Project Renewal is an equal opportunity employer. Its long-standing policy has been to embrace the equality of opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to actual or perceived race, color, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, religion or creed, gender (see separately issued Gender Discrimination policy for more detail), physical or mental disability, age (18 and over), military status, arrest record, marital status, domestic partnership status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, sexual orientation, status as a victim or witness of domestic violence, sex offenses or stalking, unemployment status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state and local laws.