Title: Program Manager/Team Leader
Program: Bronx CTI and Bridge Home
An innovative mental health care management program that provides short term critical time interventions (6 month) and triage to individuals as they transition from a hospital/institutional settings to the community. This multidisciplinary team will provide targeted, short-term interventions to assist individuals with connecting to community services in the Bronx.
An innovative care management program that will provide short-term support for individuals after a behavioral health hospital stay. The multidisciplinary team will provide targeted, short-term interventions to assist individuals with connecting to community services within 7 to 30 days after an inpatient hospitalization in the Bronx.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential duties of the Program Manager include but are not limited to the following activities:
· Review referral packages and conduct comprehensive psychosocial assessments to determine the consumer’s medical, psychiatric, housing and other social needs in the community.
· Direct supervision and clinical overnight for a small team of case managers and engagement specialists.
· Develop or assist with developing short-term person centered treatment plans to assist clients with achieving their goals.
· Monitor, evaluate and record client progress with respect to treatment goals.
· Establish collaborative working relationships with inpatient treatment teams and plan with them appropriate discharges for clients.
· Foster relationship with community providers to ensure that clients are connected with appropriate services as they transition back into the community.
· Work with clients and their housing providers to resolve clinical issues that are impacting on the client’s ability to manage and retain supportive housing.
· Escort consumers, when indicated, on appointments with community based treatment providers.
· New York State Licensed Social Worker or Mental Health Counselor
· A minimum of 2 years post-masters work experience in the mental health field, preferably with target population
· Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
· This position will be based mostly in the Bronx and Manhattan, but may require some travel throughout the other boroughs of New York City
· Bilingual or multilingual a plus
To apply: E-mail resume and cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to email@example.com