Title: Case Manager
Program: The Villa
The Villa is a congregate building located in The Bronx that opened in 2015. The building provides supportive housing to 47 individuals who are active substance users and 9 individuals with serious and persistent mental illness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential duties of Case Manager include but are not limited to the following activities:
· Provide referrals for clients for medical care, substance use services, and employment services as necessary
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and communicate effectively with other team members
· Complete service plans and assessments every 6 months
· Complete home visits and office visits with clients
· Complete intakes, psychosocial, case notes and other paperwork in a timely manner
· Facilitate weekly groups
· Maintain and update chart on each of the 25 clients on the caseload as well as an online database for DHMH
· Attend trainings as required
· Participate in weekly team meetings with the multidisciplinary team
Associates Degree with minimum of 3 years’ experience with above population;
Bachelor’s degree preferred;
Experience working with homeless, substance users and individuals with mental illness.
Experience with the housing first model.
Spanish fluency a plus.
To apply: E-mail resume and cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org