Reporting to the Assistant Director of Health Operations and Planning, the Lead Fleet Coordinator / Driver is responsible for overseeing activities related to the servicing, operation and maintenance in the day-to-day operation of Project Renewal's primary care mobile health units, supervise / evaluate the performance of assigned personnel, and other related work as required.
· Assure vehicle-related functions and activities comply with established laws, codes, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures; monitor and evaluate priority and required timelines for vehicle maintenance, including, but not limited to: servicing and repair jobs, cleaning, septic tank drainage, water system and other related needs.
· Oversee off-site maintenance, repair and recovery functions for roadside vehicle malfunction; review the work of mechanics and other maintenance personnel to assure compliance with established standards, guidelines and procedures.
· Participate in the preparation and maintenance of a variety of narrative and statistical reports, records and files related to vehicles, maintenance, repairs, projects, mileage, financial activity and assigned duties.
· Transporting Medvan to service centers, including safe and prompt transportation of staff to and from clinic sites
· Provide technical information and assistance to the Assistant Director of Healthcare Operations regarding automotive needs and issues; assists in the formation and development of policies, procedures and programs with healthcare department leadership.
· Participate in negotiation and quotation activities related to repair and optimization-focused services and equipment.
· Direct equipment, material and supply purchases and other related inventory functions as appropriate.
· During service support to contracted sites, and as needed:
o Greet and register patients; assist in entering and updating demographic and other related information for patients in the EMR.
o Assist in scheduling of follow-up appointments with patients
o Support communications with lab company for retrieval of lab results (electronic, faxed results)
Valid New York State Commercial Driver's License CDL with air breaks.
Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus.
Ability to drive a large vehicle (37' or more)
Familiarity working with mentally-ill clients
Willingness to work evening and weekends
To apply: E-mail resume and cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org