The Health Homes Department builds upon Project Renewal's extensive experience helping families manage medical and behavioral healthcare and support services. The department provides care coordination for Medicaid eligible individuals who struggle with chronic health conditions.
This position reports to: Director of Care Coordination
Main function: The Outreach & Engagement Supervisor is responsible for internal and external outreach, engagement and intake activities within the Health Homes Program. He/she directs intake and outreach activities to allow for streamlined enrollment into the program. He/she collaborates with partner Health Homes and all Project Renewal departments to identify and enroll appropriate participants into Health Homes. The Outreach & Engagement Supervisor directly supervises Outreach Specialists.
- Supervises, develops, and evaluates outreach & engagement staff
- Follows up on internal and external referrals to ensure appropriate level of outreach and engagement is provided
- Determines and documents program eligibility for all new referrals and intakes
- Completes and reviews intakes for all new clients into the program in collaboration with the outreach team
- Facilitates weekly Intake Assignment meetings and ensures all intake documentation is completed according to Health Homes guidelines
- Monitors outreach teams maintenance of internal and external electronic systems
- Maintains relationship with existing external partners and identifies new business development linkages in collaboration with the Manager of Outreach and Engagement
- Reviews all outreach documentation for compliance and quality assurance: assessments and progress notes
- Addresses client complaints and grievances related to outreach department
- Completes weekly report for Director of Care Coordination
- Participates in intra-and inter-agency community meetings and committees, as assigned
- Responsible for program census maintenance
- Assures compliance with all policies, regulations and laws governing clients' rights and confidentiality of information
Minimum Qualifications: LCSW, LMSW, MSW, Counseling, Human Services or related field OR five years related experience in social service field, including supervisory experience. He/she must possess good communication and oral presentation skills with knowledge of the functions and resources of public social welfare agencies. Must be computer literate, and have experience working with immigrant populations and/or persons living with HIV/AIDS. Bi-lingual in Spanish required.
To apply: e-mail resume and cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org EOE