Title: Enterprise Application Support Specialist
Project Renewal’s Enterprise Application Support Specialist works with our Enterprise Application Support Manager to provide training, management, and support for the major business applications used to manage our programs. These applications currently include eClinicalWorks, AWARDS, TMS, and Salesforce. Developing and delivering live, recorded and printed trainings on enterprise applications is a key responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential duties of Entraprise Application Support Specialist include but are not limited to the following activities:
· Develop training and online reference materials, including recorded videos;
· Deliver end-user IT training to individuals and groups;
· Contribute to software requirements elicitation and produce significant documentation of business requirements and processes;
· Assist with the development of coherent project plans, appropriate task assignments, and realistic time estimates for projects;
· Coordinate with your supervisor to identify and manage project risk, project interdependency issues and resource allocation;
· Convert business requirements into technical and IT requirements;
· Develop and review software testing plans;
· Perform basic quality assurance functions to make sure software meets specified requirements;
· Communicate with staff on a proactive basis regarding IT changes and incidents that affect them;
· Enforce information technology policies including ensuring adherence to funder requirements;
· Manage configurations and change process for major enterprise applications;
· Assist the helpdesk staff with providing user support for enterprise applications;
· Coordinate with vendors for enterprise applications;
· Remain current on product developments for enterprise applications; and
· Work on tasks and projects as assigned by supervisor.
· Bachelor’s degree with experience in training of applications.
Strong computer and communication skills are required.
To apply: E-mail resume and cover letter indicating position and salary requirements: to email@example.com