Do you or someone you know need help finding housing or connecting with resources? Click here for more information.
We provide award-winning emergency, transitional, and permanent housing to more than 3,900 homeless New Yorkers a year, including veterans and families.
Click here for a fact sheet on our housing programs
- Ana’s Place
- East Williamsburg Men’s Shelter
- Fort Washington Men’s Shelter
- Kenton Hall Men’s Shelter
- Marsha's House
- New Providence Women’s Shelter
- Third Street Men’s Shelter
- Clinton Residence
- Fletcher Residence
- Leona Blanche House
- Renewal Farm
- Renewal House