OMH Licensed Facilities- Clinton Residence
Title: Case Aide
Reports to: Program Director
Qualification: High School Diploma or GED required; experience working with mentally
ill adults preferred.
Shifts Available: Full time/Part time and Per Diem available:
Various shifts also includes overnight
-57 bed mental health supportive housing facility in Hell’s Kitchen has immediate
openings for case aides for above mentioned shifts.
- Participates in socialization and recreational activities with the residents
- Conducts regular room inspections/provides ongoing assessment and feedback to
and about resident’s ADL skills
- Participates in weekly clinical team meetings; works with case managers to
support individual resident goals
- Responsible for front desk support including answering phones, monitoring and
securing entrance to the building.
- Provides escorts for clients, as needed, to medical, psychiatric and other
- Responsible for orienting and assisting new residents including escorting to room
and providing linens, toiletries, etc.
- Conduct fire and safety preservation tests during admission process, and as
- Other duties as assigned.
Salary: $12.05 per hour, part-time and full-time includes benefits.
To apply: e-mail resume with cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to: