Project Renewal is a leading non-profit organization with the mission of ending the cycle of homelessness by empowering men, women and children to renew their lives with health, homes, and jobs. Our comprehensive and integrated 24/7 programs are designed to offer the holistic care our clients need. With a staff of 950+ and an annual budget of $82 million, Project Renewal is one of the larger social service nonprofits in New York City.
The Villa is a congregate building located in The Bronx that opened in 2015. The building provides supportive housing to 47 individuals who are active substance users and 9 individuals with serious and persistent mental illness.
· Provide referrals for clients for medical care, substance use services, and employment services as necessary
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and communicate effectively with other team members
· Complete service plans and assessments every 6 months
· Complete home visits and office visits with clients
· Complete intakes, psycho-social, case notes and other paperwork in a timely manner
· Facilitate weekly groups
· Maintain and update chart on each of the 25 clients on the caseload as well as an online database for DHMH
· Attend training as required
· Participate in weekly team meetings with the multidisciplinary team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working with homeless, substance users and individuals with mental illness
- Experience with the housing first model
- Spanish fluency a plus
To apply: e-mail resume with cover letter indicating position and salary requirements to: email@example.com